Photography is a great way to showcase what you love about our community!
We invite you to share what you love about Swanton by entering our February photo contest!
- Photos and entry forms must be completed in full and received by March 31, 2021 at 5pm to be eligible for the contest
- Winners will be announced during the day April 3, 2021, and contacted by email and/or phone
- This contest is open to residents of Swanton. Amateur and/or professional photos are welcome. Entrants can be of any age; however, if under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign the entry form
- A maximum of three (3) photos can be submitted per person. Each photo submitted must be submitted individually
- Anyone submitting a photo to the contest agrees to allow their photo and name to be published.
- Swanton Recreation retains the right to use the winning photographs in any advertising and/or promotion it deems suitable, including but not limited to; printed materials, social media outlets and Swanton Recreations website
- All photos must be taken by the person submitting and signing the entry form, affirming the photo is wholly original and has not been copied in whole or in part, from any other work, and that no other individual has any ownership claim over the image.
- All photos should represent the theme of “For the love of Swanton.” Winning photos will demonstrate a strong focus on creativity, uniqueness and quality. Photos with family and friends are not necessarily conducive for this contest, however you may submit them as long as you can obtain signed waivers from each person in the photo, (providing your photo is the chosen winner).
- A panel of judges selected by Swanton Recreation will choose the winning photo. Judging of all submitted photos will be “blind”. The name of the photographer will not be disclosed to the judging panel. Entries will be judged based on appeal, content, and photographic skill.
- All photos may also be put on public display.